The Edinburgh Festival ‘Best Show’ nominees are in the capital and fresh from their appearances on Alma’s Not Normal (BBC), Question Team and Late Night Mash (Dave). Together Christopher-Louise Cantrill and HRH Amy Gledhill will be trotting out new material that’ll curdle all the milk in your stomach - so please don’t drink too much milk!
Book your tickets now and catch The Guardian’s ‘10 Comedians to watch in 2021’ before they disappear reyt up their own arseholes.
Praise for The Delightful Sausage:
• ★★★★★ Wee Review | “pure creative madness”
• ★★★★ The Guardian | “A cult hit”
• ★★★★ The Times | “A devotion to finding fun that is without vanity"
• ★★★★ The Skinny | "Pure likeability and unmatchable chemistry"
• ★★★★ Chortle | “an absolute bloody treat”
• ★★★★ The Scotsman
Special guests include: Sunil Patel, Helen Bauer and William Stone! What a line up!
Doors 7.30, show 8pm, finishes ∞